Friday, September 5, 2008

Packing

now how many posts can have one title and get 2 completely different posts?
packing of course.

Well I'm unpacking things right now, things that haven't been touched all summer, trying to figure out were all my kitchen stuff goes. I'll probably manage to loose all of my forks.

But also packing, Ive been wanting to start packing for dates with the lady. Honestly its more for my self (as it should be.) Every once and awhile I go through examining every little thing about my self and my gender expression. Generally I am happy with what I see, much happier than 4 years ago when i was midway through high school and wearing womens clothes to make my family happy. Me in an adorable chunky knit pink sweater with a curve hugging skirt and heals? its a frightening thought let me tell you. People often wonder were this masculine part came from, I don't know but it kicked in full gear in middle school. Back to packing, I have a packing/fucking cock the amazing silky who is also highly regarded by Sinclair author of the Sugarbutch Chronicles. I had not already owned my silky or Mr. Bendy as babeland calls it, when I found her blog her writings probably would have convinced me to run out and by one. Still I have not packed for more than a few hours by my self. I'm thinking the silky is too bulky for packing in a inconspicuous manner. Packing with something more like soft pack not noticeable to anyone by myself , a drifting hand, or the lady. The soft pack also gives me a chance to strap-on a larger cock because silky is not silicone and not very girthy.

Now pack to unpacking.

No comments: