Monday, September 8, 2008

packing 2.0 and other various thoughts

A tiny side thought on the Friday post; when do you bring up packing? Is it one of those late night post sex talks or one or those early morning while I make breakfast? I doubt its one of those out at a restaurant dinner talks. I feel like its a personal step that has a direct affect (and effect for that matter) on the lady and our relationship. I know she wont go screaming for the hills but I worry about how she will react. Partially because of her previous relationships mostly with males and its just one of those things that runs through my head as affecting the out come of this conversation.

oh and - I was impressed by Rachel Maddow tonight on her own show. She is truly bright.

oh and - I got this link from a friend who is obsesses with brightly colored tennis shoes and was delighted to see Rachel Maddow wearing them, my favorite part article would be she looks like Ira Glass from This American Life (who is also on my list of truly bright people.)

oh and - a house fly just committed suicide by flying into my ceiling fan.

No comments: