Monday, September 1, 2008

Hair

It's been a popular subject and I would like to share my two cents. These two cents are also just a general statement and my preferences have been proven wrong many times.

A little about me –

- I have short hair, I’ve been thinking about getting something a little more short and spiky or fun but for about 2 years now (since I’ve been in college) I’ve had fairly short hair. Honestly my hair looks like Richie Cunningham on Happy Days. I had long hair until my junior year of high school when I cut a foot off, it was still chin length. My mother still picks at how I style my hair and suggests that I grow it out. There are moments when I miss a ponytail because it was the simplest thing that can always make you look pulled together if it’s done nicely. Now I have to use pomade everyday or I resort to a hat.

- My eyebrows are always shaped, but I get them done

- I normally shave my legs and pits, but honestly this summer I didn’t, I’m curious to see what my girlfriend says when I see her when I’m back at school. I liking not shaving. I haven’t worn shorts or a tank top since I have stopped shaving, I’m curious to see how that plays if I have the guts to do it. I trim my pubic hair.

What I’m attracted to

- I really enjoy long hair, but I feel that a bob or something cute and short can be just a beautiful

- Shaving, I really don’t care as much as long as your happy, if your happy you are more confident and confidence is sexy. Freshly shaved legs are silky and smooth and I admit, a turn on.

No comments: