Tuesday, November 18, 2008

River Driver (Great Big Sea) and procrastinating

So I started a post on stature and how I carry my self and the whole thing that goes with that and then realized 3 things 1) it would take too long to get my thoughts out 2) I have presentation, 2 papers, a paper project and 3 exams by Friday 3) if I didn't stop looking at text books and highlighted pieces of paper my brain might explode wich brings you this, another one of those crazy tagging posts



I. Put your iTunes on shuffle.
II. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
III. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS!
IV. Tag 3 friends who might enjoy doing this.

1. IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
Hey Jude (Beatles)

2. WHAT WOULD BEST DESCRIBE YOUR PERSONALITY?
Rhode Island is Famous For You (Erin McKeown)

3. WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Act II: La Fleur Que Tu M'avais Jetee (Flower Song) (Opera Carmen)

4. HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Fly Me to the Moon (Frank Sinatra)

5. WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
Moment Of Forgiveness (Indigo Girls)

6. WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Confrontation (Les Mis)

7. WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Cant Tell You Why (Eagles)

8. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
Judgment Of The Moon And Stars (Ludwig's Tune) (Joni Mitchel)

9. WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
Thats the Way (Led Zepplen)

10. WHAT IS 2+2?
Out of Range (Ani DiFranco)

11. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Godspeed (Dixie Chicks)

12. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Fever (Peggy Lee)

16. WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
Everything Will Be Alright (Joshua Radin)

17. WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
The State Of Massachusetts (Dropkick Murphys)

18. WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
Family (Dar Williams)

19. WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
It Doesn't Matter Anymore (Buddy Holly)

20. WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SECRET?
Something For Cat (Breakfast at Tiffany's soundtrack)

21. WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Daydream (Lovin Spoonful)

22. WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
For Your Wallet (Old Growth)

23. HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Paths That Cross (Patti Smith)

24. DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
Say Goodbye (Girlymen)

25. IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Circle of Friends (Better that Ezra)

26. WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
Act 3 prelude: Devil and Kate (Dvorak)

27. WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
River Driver (Great Big Sea)

Im tagging
1 - Holden of Packing Vocals
2 - Colleen of Fatgirl Femme
3 - and Greg of Green Eyed Girl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for tagging me! I can't participate b/c I don't have iTunes - GASP! I know, I might be the last person on earth. :)

What an eclectic selection you have, I love your taste in music!