Saturday, October 4, 2008

oops!

so in my night stand table there are several different sex toys and cocks. I the lady and I have a few things that are used the most and the others are mostly mine, things that don't really do it for her or there really awkward to use with someone else. So it dawned on me that I haven't seen some toys and cocks for a while now...like since I moved in. I]m starting to worry about where they are. I have spent the past few hours looking for them. If I left them at home I might as well go and buy replacements because I know they will probably be found and thrown out. well crap.

2 comments:

Holden said...

Hi really enjoying your blog and love "Navigating the mens department"

CR Thompson said...

Hi there, nice to see someone else interested in butch fashion! I'll keep checking back for updates.